CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

1999
Friday, my wonderful man and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary! We actually just went to Pizza Hut (with the kids) which was what I was craving (how selfish of me, huh?) and it didn't cross our minds until we got there that that very Pizza Hut was where we had our first date!
We are actually planning to go on a short trip tomorrow & Wednesday (just the two of us) to a nice hotel (wow, 2 in 2 weeks!) so we are looking forward to that. I know I will miss my kiddos, but it will be nice to have some adult conversation. :o)
Hope your summer isn't as hot as mine is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. You two are so cute. By the way I am back to blogging.

Christian Patriot said...

Barry and I sat behind you two Friday night of Campmeeting! I loved watching the sparks of love travel between both of you! With 26 years - 16 years ahead of you and Bradley - it is so refreshing to see a couple with a spark! So many do not have it and it is so sad! They are missing out on God's greatest gift to man, and woman, on this side of heaven! Congrats on 10 years! May you continue to enjoy your lives together!