CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wonderful article...

If you have time, go over to this link and read this wonderful article. It is very inspiring and encouraging. If you do not get the Above Rubies magazine, it would be beneficial to you to subscribe. I'm so thankful for the godly encouragement that IS out there, via the internet or the press!

Hope you're having a pleasant Sunday. All's quiet here as little ones are napping. I cooked for my parents today, so our tummies are full and our bodies need to rest. I imagine I'll be closing my eyes for a spell here in a little bit.

We have a cold snap upon us too. How weird is that? Brr...

2 comments:

MameyJane said...

Yes, wonderful...I have received two issues of Above Rubies, plus I've read several good articles on their site. It's really encouraging!

How are you feeling? Tired?

DiPaolo Home said...

Hey monica, I was wondering if you had any suggestions on homeschooling. I am going to homeschooling Caleb this year and needed some advice. such as what curriculum to use? I was thinking about ACE, but then I didn't know if I should go through someone to get it or go directly through School of Tomorrow?