CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun Friday Finds


I thought you might like to see my bargains from yesterday's shopping excursion. My mom volunteered to keep my kiddos until 6pm, so I went grocery shopping and bargain hunting. I knew how much I had to spend and didn't go over my budget. That is the good part. Check out these finds:

Top Left and Right: 1 dress and 1 pink skirt both Wal-Mart brand, $2 each
Middle: Two canvas prints for my recently redone laundry room, $1.50 each (from Target)
Bottom: Pack of Sweet tart chewies $3.50 (to be resold at Youth Camp)
Bottom back: Stegosaurus print for bathroom: $1.50 (from Target)
Bottom front: Baby announcements ($1.00..regular 9.99)
Bottom right: 2 pkg of Burt's Bees 3 combo chapstick and lip balm, $1.00 ea
Way Bottom right: 1 butterfly pin $.99

Fun Finds, eh??

2 comments:

MameyJane said...

Fun, fun FUN!! I went yard saling this morning...maybe I should do a blog about my bargains, too :).

Anonymous said...

Great deals.