CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

An announcement..

I am excited to announce that our new growing little one appears to be....a GIRL! Yes, for frivolous reasons, I suppose, we had our ultrasound and the gender of the baby was revealed. The kids were very excited!! She appears to be healthy, complete with all her parts, so thank the Lord for that! Now, I'm wanting September to hurry up, but I have so much to do from now until then. Lots. to. do.
I'm planning on starting some Spring Cleaning today. I thought if I just spent 15 minutes a day on it, it would be better than nothing. So, today, as soon as I finish my internet time, I will start at my front door, cleaning it and then moving to the right of the room. I'm looking forward to it. My kitchen is in desperate need of a spring cleaning. Oh my, I glimpsed under the stove top the other day and was disgusted out of my wits! :o) I'm working on a special project in my laundry room that I hope to post some before and after pictures before long. :o)
Busy, busy, busy...that's us!!

3 comments:

Sondra! said...

Aww. Congrats! I'm glad everyone is healthy and I think a girl would just fit your pattern great!;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats.!!!!

Pint-Size Princess said...

Another girl! I'm jealous, lol.