CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Sickies for ME!

No wonder I felt so disoriented this morning. Around 10:30 or 11 I felt the flu come on me with a attitude! Chills, fever, aches, headache (awful headache), etc. Dear husband came home a little after 2, I think. I've been in the recliner with blankets, a heating pad, a hot water bottle and nearby are my flu tablets, water, tons of tissue, and some hot and spicy soup I made earlier this morning in my new Slow Cooker. My fever broke about an hour ago so I have been up and about for a few minutes.
I do have to report that youngest son, who was the sickest, is feeling SO much better now. He has been in here playing, playing, playing. I'm sooo thankful that he is back to his normal self. It's been a long road for him...
Well, my suspicions are confirmed that I believe my children did have the flu last week. And you know that the Lord did care enough for me to hold this off until after Christmas! He is so mindful of us.
Well, going back to my tissue and blankets....

4 comments:

Sondra! said...

Hope you feel better soon. We will pray that this passes quickly for you. I don't think I said it before, but Merry Christmas to the Coopers!

MameyJane said...

I hope it passes quickly, too! I want to be able to enjoy my family next week. Maybe we can manage a game of Rummikub this time :). Can't wait!

Pint-Size Princess said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I pray for a speedy recovery!