CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Updating on my condition...

I am loads better--almost normal. The flu really wasn't that bad this time around. Way worse back in February when I had the flu. This time I took Flu Homeopathic tablets around the clock and took Elderberry Syrup as well--so I don't know, but they sure seemed to help. Then there's this nagging thought that I wonder if I did have a severe kidney infection? I don't know. It sure seemed like the flu just not as long in duration. My back hurt so much during the course. Anyway..I hope you and yours stay healthy. I'm ready for our house to be pretty close to normal!!
Next week will find me decluttering, preparing for the new year. I aim to throw away or Goodwill (don't you like how I've turned that into a verb) 100 items a day. I'm not kidding. I wish I had the time and energies to Ebay things, but I don't.
Want to join me? I would love to have a simple, clutter-free home. I guess my house is simple, but not clutter free. Definitely not after Christmas.
Sigh. I know my Living room floor is under here somewhere.

PS. Like my new look? It is so me. I just love it. I keep coming back to my page so I can look at it. :o) Silly me.

5 comments:

Pint-Size Princess said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I would be all for throwing out or Goodwilling a bunch of stuff, but I'm trying to get last minute baby stuff in. And actually I have a whole bunch of stuff shoved away in a closet that I need to freecycle or something but haven't gotten around to it. I don't think it's gonna happen. Maybe spring cleaning? lol

Brandy said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better!! Wow!! 100 things a day, that is a lot of things to throw/give away. I so need to declutter but I have not where to store things and I need to keep most of my things, I just need a bigger house. Loving your blogs, check my page, I have some new blogs up.

Sondra! said...

Glad you are better. I caught the 'decluttering bug' before Christmas. I had to put it on hold for the visiting that ensued, but am ready to dive in again. I feel so much better when there is room for everything. Again- I'm so glad you are better, I HATE being sick.

MameyJane said...

Yes! I love, love, love your new look! It looks very professional and put together. That picture...is just so YOU! And yes, I will joint you in the decluttering. At least I will when I get back from our trip. The question is, Where do I start?

Anonymous said...

Love your new look!