CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sick Day....

Well, today everyone is sick, so we are taking a sick day. We are piled up in my bed, with a stack of movies, eventually a stack of books, and my computer. On the nightstand is a roll of tissue for runny noses, honey lemon water for hydration, plenty of wipes and diapers (Evan has the virus), and the phone. Mine and Em's symptoms are sinus infections, Erin's is tonsilitis (she has horrible tonsils) and Hubby has borderline pneumonia. He went to dr yesterday, so he is at work today.
It is sorta fun and cozy lying here resting, watching Beverly Hilbillies, but I would rather not be sick--esp Evan.
Hope YOU and yours are well.

1 comments:

Pint-Size Princess said...

I'm sorry you all are sick. I hope every feels better soon!