CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday's Fotos

Just a quick blog here with some photos...the fire has gone out, everyone has gone to bed, and I'm just starting to shiver! :o)

Erin with my neices, Reilly, and Chloe. This was taken after my grandmother's funeral yesterday.

My sister and I decided to get us and the kids together to make some gingerbread cookies. Here are a few pictures of the kids decorating them.

My pretty neice, Chloe, showing off her gingerbread man.
Erin, really doing some serious decorating!

Voila!

Now...onto a few Christmas decorations....

*THE tree*--I think it is soo pretty! I hope it has been kept from any further dying, thanks to a few more inches cut off of the bottom of it. It hosts mostly felt ornaments, so it is really kid friendly.


Daddy, recovering from recent weight-loss surgery, continues the story of Beauregard. He is a superb story-teller. I love this man!

And a pic of my current obsession: wearing an apron! Oh, and *I* am my son's current obsession! :o)

Blessings!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Glad to see you are back to blogging. How is your husband doing? Loved all the pictures, glad to see that you are in the Christmas mood. Ashley's kids are so cute and big.

Pint-Size Princess said...

Cute apron!

I keep intending to wear an apron more often, I get so tired of little grease spots all over my clothes! but I rarely remember, except when I'm baking, and really, flour washes out much easier than grease, so I wish my frame of mind would switch with those two!

I also have this cute cute cute fabric that I keep meaning to make an apron out of, but I don't see it happening for a while.

MameyJane said...

Not you too! I also have a recent interest in aprons--not that I actually own one (yet). I was eyeing some patterns at WM this weekend. Looks like ya'll had fun with the cousins. Glad you're back to blogging some. :)