CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday's What's Going On?

Here's what's going on...

*Cooler Temps! :o)

*I cooked Chicken n' Dumplings for the first time today..Yum! :o)

*We have too many pets. :o?

*My early morning risings have caught up with me. :o/

*My kids got on my nerves a few times today. :o/

*My husband is still the greatest ever! :o/

*I washed his Digital Voice Recorder today in the washing machine. :o/

*He didn't get upset with me. In fact, I don't remember him ever getting really upset with me. :op

*Evan sounds hoarse.

*God answered a prayer for us last night. I prayed that Erin would have peace and go on to sleep (she has been waking up several times in the night being scared of the dark). She slept all. night. long. She also had a sinus infection beginning yesterday and she was fine today. God is SOOO good. The good part is I really felt like God was answering the prayer when I prayed it. It was really neat.

*I washed a mountain of dishes today. I also bleached my counters.

*I didn't sweep my front porch and sidewalk.

*My van is still a wreck on the inside.

*I got yet another piano student.

*It seems payday will never come. :o/

*I'm excited about Sunday when our new pastor takes presidence.

I need to go to bed now so maybe I can stumble out of bed and not fall asleep during my prayer!!

1 comments:

MameyJane said...

Oh, the life of a busy Mom! :) And you're a shore-fire god one ;). I've been CRAVING chicken & dumplings--but there's not tellig how many weight watchers points they'd cost me!

Love you!