CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Taking a little break...

Blogging requires thinking and I haven't been able to do much of that lately for some reason. Maybe my body was anticipating this bug that I have today??? My kids have had a one day bug with stomach aches and headaces and yours truly started getting it today. This stuff is BAD. Right up there with the flu. I told my hubby I was sorry that I had not sympathized with the kids more. He informed me that as an adult, I probably have it worse.

Weird bug, this is. Started out with some nausea and a minor headache. The nausea subsided and the aches came on, full force. I kept trucking it, albeit slowly. When the kids all laid down, I laid down as well (with Em). Hubby came home early and took over (even cooking supper). :) I thought I might be feverish, but took temp and it said 98.8. But, now I am *burning up* and sweating, so I know I had a fever. Weird, eh? Extreme aches and fatigue.

Ugh...I hate all these different kinds of bugs. Well, I hope tomorrow is better since I have to play for a funeral and sing. Don't think I could croak out anything at this point. My mom has the kids...Evan hasn't felt well today either--he may be feeling the same as me, but I *know* he is doing some major teething.

Well, hope to be back to posting regularly when the brain fog has lifted.

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Hope you feel better soon!
Thank you so much for the book. I replied to your comment on my blog there. I love this book - and I can't wait to read it. Thank you for blessing me with it! :)

MameyJane said...

I sure hope y'all are better soon! It's hard for Mama to take care of everyone else when she doesn't feel well. I'll be praying for ya :).

Sondra! said...

Hope today is better. We say we would rather be sick than our kids sick, but it sure does stink all the same!

Pint-Size Princess said...

Hope you feel better soon!

MameyJane said...

I miss you! Please come back!