CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Update on a few things...

I was glancing down my blog, and I saw a few things I need to comment on.

*First off, I haven't commented on this at all, but I'm going to be an AUNT again! My sister, Ashley, is pregnant with her third baby due in February. Her youngest is 4 yrs old and for awhile I didn't think she would have another one. I'm really excited. She's really hoping for a boy since she has two girls already. This will put my parents with EIGHT grandchildren under the age of seven. YIKES.

*Secondly, I posted a couple of posts down about Evan's horrible sleeping, etc. Well, we have stuck to just laying him down at naps and nighttime and he is doing great. Within a few days of starting he will fuss a maximum of 3 minutes. Sometimes he goes right to sleep. He still doesn't sleep for a long period of time and this is due to two reasons: I have other small children in the house who do.not.know.how.to.be.quiet, and sometimes he will 'do his diaper' before he falls asleep and who can blame him for waking up pretty soon after falling asleep?? Other times, I don't know what it is. He has never slept for over an hour and a half for naptime since I have been home and even that long is RARE. But, God has helped me and has given me patience about it and I just joyfully (well, er, most of the time) go pick him up and we have a good time. He is crawling from one end of the house to the next!

*Another thing was my asthma/no sweets deal that I had going on. Well, I have to report that I haven't had to use my inhaler (no trouble with breathing) since the very night that I posted the post about asthma! I haven't given up sweets either (*hides*) and the only thing I can attribute to this (other than divine intervention which I say, Thank you, God) is I have been exercising! For two weeks now I have walked 2 miles 3 times in a week. So, I don't know. It is nice to be able to breathe. As for the yeast/sugar related issue, I knew about a product and it was brought to my attn again the other night which is called, Three Lac. It restores healthy bacteria to your stomach and rids your body of extra yeast (the bad kind) you don't need. I'm still researching it because I'm still nursing. I want to be careful. The good news is you don't have to give up sweets! :o) I don't go around eating sweets all the time, but I do like sweet tea, a homemade goody every now and then, and a bowl of ice cream at a special function!! :o)

I can't remember if there is anything else to update!?! My schedule is going well, still. Some days I don't get everything done, but I just get up earlier the next day and do it! This morning I was up at 5:30 (more about why in another post) so I just swept and mopped, swept off the porch/sidewalk, watered plants, straightened living room, and did my usual chores. So nice to start my usual day (time that I normally get up) with an already clean house! :o) It takes hourly 'pick-ups' it seems, though!

Okay, off to clean the bathroom and maybe get in a couple more posts before the day is up!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things seem to be going well. :o)