CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yet another reason why I love being a mother


And not just any mother, but a mother to MY precious babies!


This is what my two oldest worked on today! My dear daughter has a rare obsession with pigs. Yes, that's right. Notice the pig in the 'pen' and the wolves who are waiting with 'baited breath' to taunt and perhaps tear into the poor pig. This is hilarious. My kids are so much fun!


Today's 'table' activity was blocks.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Blocks...the best and non noisest toys in the world :-) I used to love those and Legos and would try to build, build, build. :-)

Hope you are having a good week so far.
God Bless,
Dawn

MameyJane said...

Ahhh....to finally read your blogs! You have a secret viewer, as well--your BIL! He keeps me updated on what you are blogging about. I wish I had time to catch up. I have got a lot of blogging to make up for, huh? Hey, the scared issue you were talking about a few blogs down, that must run in the family. I got the kids a nightlight in their room and it seems to help a little. So glad I got to stop in and read a little! Love you...