CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Various Updates...to be continued

Hard to get back when you are gone away for so long. The only good part is that you get an update post from me! :)

Me: Sorry to put myself first, but I can get me over with more quickly! I'm just chomping at the bit to finish up this school year! I'm not hating my job, I'm just so ready to be home, I have these wonderful ideas and aspirations to implement when I do get 'home' that I can't wait to get started. I already have a schedule! I'm such a dork! What else is going on? Well, I spoke at our ladies meeting on "Evaluating our Priorities and Duties as Women" and it went well. I think I tried to cram too much into one meeting, though. They asked me to speak next month also and if I had known that, I would've shortened it to be able to stress more impt points. I used a lot of what Candy has to say in her E-book in www.keeping thehome.com and changed it up as I felt led. I needed it so badly, myself because I KNOW my priorities aren't in order right now! During the week it is 1. Work 2. Children 3. Husband 4. God. I'm just going to be transparent here. I let my ladies know the message was for me as well. The reason my children are before my husband is because a=being so young, they have so many needs right now. If we went by just on my 'list' my husband is first. He is my favorite person and he is an adult. Yes! Adult interaction is wonderful. LOL Work is first because it keeps me away 8 hrs from my family. I have nothing but shame for God being last. The first step in recovery is Admittance so that's what I'm doing now. LOL The second step is Believe and I believe I can do better. The 3rd step is Commit to a plan and the last step is Do!!! I so realize how impt God is and how impt it is for Him to be first (which is what I spoke about as well). I need Him so despereately for me to be what I need to be for priorities 2-4. Anyway....how are your priorities lining up?

I'll have to do more updates tomorrow. Time to get ready to go home. Home, what a lovely word! *Sorry for all the misspelled words...pumping while typing

1 comments:

Pint-Size Princess said...

Good to hear from you! lol And fwiw, *I* can't wait for you to be home so I can read about how awesome you are at being a sahm! Ah, priorities, it's always good to have a reminder to think about them. I think I'm doing alright. Sometimes I decide to sleep in instead of read my Bible, which I know is a big no-no for me. And I need to get back in the habit of "praying without ceasing" and getting more prayers in throughout the day, and not just the "LOrd give me patience!" type prayers, lol. My biggest problem I think is putting the house before my kids. It's so easy to get wrapping up in cleaning and just tune out the kids. For one thing, I can see immediate results to cleaning! Waiting for the results on child-training is so much harder. But thanks for the reminder!