CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 05, 2007

All About Erin


Erin Abigail Cooper

Favorite Animal: Elephant (wants to name all elephants, "Babar") & Pigs (wants to name all pigs, "Wilbur")

Favorite Book: This is a hard one, but I believe she likes "Three Little Pigs" and "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" the best.

Favorite Cuteness: It is so cute when she says, "I love you, Mama" or when she rhymes words, like, "Tickle" and she will say, "Dickle, Wickle, Pickle"

Dislikes: Her biggest dislike would have to be getting her hair combed. She has unkempt hair that has a tendency to tangle very easily! She also dislikes loud noises. She hates to be interrupted during a project or task. "I gotta finish my puzzle fuhst"

Favorite Food: She loves garlic toast, candy, spaghetti, pizza (toppings), all meat, cereal, pears, oranges, and butterbeans. Not much after that.

Hobbies: She currently loves putting puzzles together. She will still sit and "read" for minutes on end. She enjoys 'cooking' outside and also helping mama.

Interests: Books and Animals. LOVES Animals.

Loves: animals, mama, scratching my neck, sucking her bottom lip, playing outside, Gabby (her dog), Herky (our cat), Gran-gran, Papa, movies, candy, having a story read to her, baths, Christmas (she can't wait)

Music: "Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer" is her current favorite.

Abilities: She is fully potty trained now (as of 10/07), can carry on complete conversations, can put a 3 -4 year old puzzle together, can dress/undress herself, can sing,

Current Inquisition: "What does this (insert word) start with?"

She is my baby girl and the daughter of my dreams!

1 comments:

MameyJane said...

I loooooooooove this! I have such a smart and precious little niece, and also beautiful! Love the rhyming part--that amazes me! Y'all are doing a great job with her. Now it's Emory's turn.