CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 01, 2007

Lots of contractions today!

Wow, today I did some spring cleaning (washing walls, windows, curtains) for about an hour and I don't know if that set me off but I had a ton of contractions tonight while we were out and about. Braxton Hicks contractions with an edge of cramping every 3-5 minutes or so. Have settled down a bit, but my body is getting ready! :) Hubby grocery shopped for me so I wouldn't be miserable walking around wal-mart, so that was nice. Also nice that he bought WAY less than I would have bought. Ha

Gross thing happened tonight. I went to kill a spider on our dining room floor (with a broom) and a hundred baby spiders went everywhere. It icked me out to the infinite degree. I apologized to the baby spiders for killing their mommy and then I had to *gulp* kill them. I probably wouldn't have, but who wants a hundred spiders crawling in their house? Not I, said the arachnophobic.

Erin went through 3 pairs of panties today outside. Not peeing in them, just playing in mud. That child can get the dirtiest of any one toddler I've ever seen! I've resorted to t-shirt and panties during home play because anything else will get filthy and I'll have to change her. We bought the last bag of PUll-ups tonight, hopefully.

I hope to download some pics tomorrow! Tried to tonight but it was being really slow.

Thank you, Megan, for leaving me a comment. You rock, hon! :)

0 comments: