CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

35 week picture and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


Today is my Dh and I's 8th anniversary! I have to say I'm so blessed to be married to such a wonderful, loving man. He completes me in every way and is perfect for me. I'm so glad I surrendered myself to God about 12 years ago and said, Lord, I'm willing to wait on the ONE! No more searching and and liking various guys...I'm ready to surrender myself to the ONE. I didn't have a clue it would be my husband. I had known him for years and he had become a close friend. He was always dating someone and I was always liking some far off guy, but we still were pretty close. He seemed a lot older than I, but actually he is just 2 & 1/2 years older. I'm glad we hitched up!! I love him more after I've had children because I see him with my kids and what a wonderful daddy he is. He isn't perfect, but neither am I. He's perfect enough for me!


I'm posting a nice 35 wk picture of me at my lovliest (heavy on the sarcasm). Be kind, plz. I know I'm starting to swell and my face is looking quite monster like. Yikes.

2 comments:

MameyJane said...

You look beautiful, Hon! But I hate you because I know you'll shrink right back down to the size 6 figure and no one would ever know you have skin like a python's that'll stretch to hold a beach ball. I say python because John and I saw a clip of a python that had swallowed a hippo the other night--it coughed it right back up! Don't you just love being compared to a snake? Speaking of animals, a gazelle is an exercise machine that works your arms and legs simultaneously. I may be spelling it wrong, but oh well. By the way, don't you dare stop blogging when that baby gets here. Keep the good stuff coming!

Pint-Size Princess said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What a beautiful baby belly.