CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

All things work together for good!

After a busy weekend, we were off yesterday in honor of our dear Presidents. I had a fairly uneventful doctor's appointment (listened to HB, wt gain +4), but before then, we went to look at a car for Dh. We ended up getting a GREAT deal on a '95 Rivera which is very classy looking. We really know that God worked in the situation because we were able to get a below-fair deal. I'm just really appreciative of God's blessings. I believe He is just waiting for us to ask him to meet our needs. I'm not surprised at what He can do for me/us, but I am thankful He chooses to work for ME.

We took the kids to the 'water' (the bay) and walked a bit. The weather was really nice, albeit windy. The kids were so good. They amaze me at how good they are when we are traveling. We made some memories yesterday and it felt like a little vacation.

I went to see my grandmother in the nursing home. Her memory is terrible, but she seems to be just like her self otherwise. She has a doll with her and was so funny saying, "Boo" to the doll and treating it like it was real.

I feel like my blog has become more like a diary instead of my soapbox about health issues, etc. I just don't have time to really post a tangent, or get out on a limb. Too, I want to keep up a kind of day to day repose of my day.

It probably won't be too long before something will 'get my goat' and I'll go off on my tangent. :)
NaturalMamaX2

0 comments: