CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Can anything else happen??!!?

Not that I'm complaining (considering the outcome), but when it rains, it does pour. Dh had a wreck on his way to work this morning that landed him in the emergency room. He is fine, no broken bones, but it could have been way worse. I'm thankful to have my husband with me on this Valentine's Day. The clincher? He was in his MOM's car (see yesterday's post).

Can I just say CHOCOLATE?!? Teacher+ Valentines Day = Chocolate overload. That's for me AND the kids. We had a good day considering the wreck interruption. My kids helped me get my room clean (wayyy overdue) and the best of all is my desk is straightened and organized. AAAHHHH...

Not to be all boring, but the weather is supposed to get really cold tonight and tomorrow. And there's a chance that we won't be having school tomorrow. If our girls' basketball team win the state championship this evening= no school tomorrow. How's that for pressure on the girls? I would enjoy a day off (esp since my Dh isn't supposed to go back to work until Tuesday) but it won't be a huge deal if I'm here. I love my job, what can I say?!

I'm already hoping and I'm pretty convinced that I'll be too busy as a SAHM to miss my job, because if I'm bored, I know I will. I love teaching and feel like that is my THING, kwim? I just don't want to miss an opportunity to mold and make my children's lives and to be there for them when they need me. I also will enjoy staying at home and doing mommy and wifey things (working in flower beds, baking with my kids, cleaning--gasp!, and being outside). Can you detect a touch of spring fever in my voice?

Tonight is the wake for our dear little friend, Justin. I found out that I have to play the piano for two songs at his funeral. I know it will be so sad (hopefully not the playing).

Busy weekend. Income taxes, couple's Valentines banquet, grocery shopping, sleep!

Happy Valentines to my many readers! :)
NaturalMamaX2

1 comments:

MameyJane said...

Ponica,
I luv reading your blogs! I thought I would leave a comment since my blog is kinda screwy...I have to leave a comment on someone else's blog before I can sign into mine (crazy). Check mine out!