CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 20, 2006

++++++++++++++

BFP..that's what I got! Saturday night, I tested, but nothing would ever show up. Finally, I just went to bed, thinking I had bought a dud of a test. Sunday morning, I rushed in to look, just in case something miraculous had occurred with the test. There was a BFP +++ staring me in the face. I knew I was pregnant anyway, even if the test didn't show anything.

I'm really happy about it and feel I'm really ready. Dh got all smiley and made some comment about his 'boys', etc. You know, the macho thing. Other than telling our children, we haven't told anyone. I'm just almost 5 weeks, so we will probably keep it hush-hush until Christmas or so.

I'm feeling fine, just some funny feelings in my uterus--tightenings and some hardness. I was a tad bit nauseous yesterday morning, but nothing today. I know the next 2 or 3 weeks will be tiresome for me as my body starts to grow this mass of cells into a baby. How exciting!!

I'm off this week for Thanksgiving Holidays! It is sooo nice to be home. I'm such a homebody. I love piddling around my house, cleaning, mommying, and just organizing. That's what I've been doing today. Emory decided to no-nap, but he's on the floor playing. I stressed to him that Mommy needed some quiet time, even if he wasn't going to nap. He is being good.

I raked up some pine straw for my flower beds which didn't take long. I hope to work outside a little bit every day. I've also managed to keep the fire going successfully.

Going to try a new recipe for supper tonight. Got it off of www.whatsfordinner.net. It's a cool site with a new recipe for each day. It's just about to start on dinner.

I guess my blog will sort of turn into a pregnancy journal, too, huh?
NaturalMamaX2

0 comments: