CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A reason to be thankful and random musings...

Yesterday we found out that Dh's car has gone the way of the dodo. Actually it is my car that has gone the way of the dodo. My first real car. My high school car. My adoring Honda Accord with way over 200,000 miles on it. It needs a new engine which will end up almost costing as much as we could get for it. We have decided to try to find something that we can afford (hows $2,000?) that has a few less miles on it. Anyway, while we were discussing the deceased car, we found out that one of our little friends who battled cystic fibrosis (?) had passed away. We will never know the extent of lives this little guy has touch. So while we were grieving over something as temporal as a car, reality struck. Our woes didn't even begin to compare with what his parents are feeling. I mean, I would rather be penniless and homeless than to lose a child. Thank you God, for putting us in perspective.

This morning, we, who like most Americans, live from paycheck to almost paycheck (ha), were wondering how we would get gas money for Dh's many miles of travel when a friend called (early this morning, how ironic?) to tell us he had us some money for something we had done (entertainment for a party) back at Christmas! How can people not serve God?!?

I haven't blogged in awhile, so I'll mention the pregnancy front. I'm almost 17 weeks pregnant and things are going great. I'm still not really feeling the baby move (MOVE BABY!), so that keeps me slightly worried. I'm starting to show and have 'popped'. I still don't feel huge, thankfully, since I know I'll get huge soon enough. Still eating healthy, most of the time (when I'm not at school) and trying to eat normal.

The kids are great, Erin is a little sick, but they are wonderful. Life is great and God is good!
NaturalMamaX2

0 comments: