CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"E" names for girls


Even though an elderly man at our church is determined that this baby is a BOY (He always predicts for ppl), I'm going to go ahead with the ultrasound and have a girl name ready. It was hard enough to come up with youngest son, Evan's, name, that I won't even think of boy names until the day I find out this girl is really a, um, boy. We do not announce our name until the baby is born, so you probably won't know what the baby's name is until then, but I will let you know some of the names we have been throwing around to each other. Feel free to share any that you think of that I have not included or tell us your favorite of these:
Emelia (pron. same as Amelia)
Elaina or Elena (same pronunciation)
Ella
Eden
Emily
Emaline (family name)
Elianna

That's about all that I can think of other than our names we tell ppl, Earnestine or Esmarelda. :o) I already have *my* name from the list halfway chosen, but I'm not telling! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Emaline. I have never heard it. I like Emma, too.

MameyJane said...

Ella, Eden, or Elliana...me thinks it will be one of those :). BTW, I'm enjoying these frequent posts.