CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Well I thought I'd better...




try to get back in the groove of posting. I don't know what has gotten in me. I guess it's the spirit of "Laziness" when it comes to the computer. I guess it's a blessing in disguise, because I'm sure I don't have the time to devote to the computer that I'd really like to be able to do. I did so enjoy blogging, though, when I was getting to do it regularly. This post will just be an update of sorts...


This morning I woke up with a refreshed, renewed sense of mind. Does that every happen to you? I have been in a funk for awhile it seems with different areas of my life, even spiritually, but just mentally and in other ways I can't describe. I'm still trying to get up early and seek the Lord, sometimes succeeding, sometimes failing, but it seems even when I succeed, I'm not getting 'to Him' like I had been. I know it is just a drought and maybe even a testing time, so I'm not discouraged. I start the book of Acts tomorrow and I know that it will be just what I need! We are doing good in our church and are enjoying the move of God, so that is most encouraging. There are some major changes that are occuring among us that could appear discouraging, but the Lord is really moving among us which lets me know that we are increasingly in His thoughts!


My baby girl ( I will try to get a picture posted, but who knows, I hear child #3 stirring in the next room) turns FOUR today!!! Oh my, I can't believe it. She is so excited about her birthday. I'm going to attempt a horse cake so I'm sure that the experience may prove humbling.


Speaking of baby, I'm so excited to know that there IS life within me. Having not been to the doctor yet (I'm trying to totally avoid the whole dr thing, can you tell?) OR having not taken a pregnancy test, even though my waistline is increasing, there is still something unbelievable about my being pregnant, yk? Well, yesterday (at 14 wks) I felt my first gentle nudge from this baby. It was way noticeable and I was really hungry, having skipped breakfast, so I think she or he was nudging me to get some nourishment going on! I usually feel the baby between 15 and 16 weeks, but since I really know what to 'feel' for, I'm not surprised at feeling the baby already. Anyway, I can rest assured that I'm not just getting fat! :)


Well, that's all for now. I will hurry and try to get a picture on here before I am surrounded by sleepy-eyed youngsters.


Drop me a comment if you're still reading! :)

3 comments:

Pint-Size Princess said...

nak

so glad to see you back and looking forward to hearing more!

MameyJane said...

Happy Birthday, Erin! I sure hope your blogging grunges pass soon. I miss the old blogging Monica :(.

Anonymous said...

Glad you checked in!