CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Simple Saturday




Well, I'm posting this a little late, but never mind! :o) Hope you had a spendid Saturday--complete with all the good things that comes with having your family with you on Saturdays.




Just a few simple pictures from our Saturday...a simple meal of Chicken Fajitas that were delicious!! (new recipe) Also, several Saturdays I will be posting a picture of some of my favorite things. You want to do the same?




This is a tea set that I got at a yard sale a couple of months ago for $1.oo! No kidding! It is soo pretty and simple at the same time. My kitchen is painted the green color you see in the teapot, so it matches really well. I really love this tea set. It is one of the favorite things in my house.




Sorry the pics are soo blurry--I think my camera has gotten switched to a different setting by accident and I've got to figure out how to change it back!




More posting coming today, Lord willing...

0 comments: