CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday's Fotos

Yay, it's Friday again! :o) One of my favorite days! We have had a good day thus far. The kids woke up a little grumpy from going to bed late. The fireplace really wouldn't get too warm this morning either, so it was a little bit cold. They didn't like that too much. :o) But, we have had fun today. Yesterday I caught up on laundry and dishes and so I have just hung out with the kids today. We have had a lot of fun being silly and it seems the Lord has just given me some extra *joy* today! I love Him so much!
Here are some pictures from our day or another day this week...

Emory, just coming inside, getting his creative juices flowing. *He favors me on this picture*

Erin, apprehensive about trying mom's new breakfast dish, Apple Dumplings. *Also looking like childhood mom in this picture*


New recipe, Apple Dumplings (from Amish cookbook)---they took a while to make but I would say they were worth it.

Erin, looking especially beautiful, before leaving for church.

Daddy, aka "scratching tree", tells the continuing saga of SeeMore and SeeLess, Raunchy and Nasty Skunk Family. :o)



It may be corny to post a pic of my laundry detergent, but my mom gave me this--she ordered a case--yay, I won't have to make any for a while! It is, of course, natural and it has a smell! That's the exciting part! :)


This is an awesome picture Emory drew today--probably my favorite so far! These are outer space creatures from the planet RobotLand. You can see WooWee, Gus, and a GeeBer, and a few more that hadn't been named yet (at this drawing). My favorite character is the alien over on the lower left. He comes out of the crater and that is his smile face he is holding. He has taken his smiley face off at this drawing. The alien on the planet at the top is sliding down the ring. That is Earth on the right. Pretty imaginative, huh? He took me on a 'tour' of this drawing and I was so amazed.

Erin's new puppy, Gabby. This is the 3rd Gabby we've had, so I hope that name doesn't bring bad luck. She is the sweetest puppy and is so clean and cuddly. We got her last night. She was supposed to be a Christmas present, but my dad got it for her and told her early. She is a Rat Terrier. That was what our previous dog was and she was the *best* with kids.






Just wanted to show off my holiday shirt! :o) It is so comfy and cute. I got it for about $4.00 at a burnt out type store. :o)

"The Mouse takes the....er...mouse" I don't know what the thing above is...a decorative cloud, maybe?? Another creative masterpiece today. :o)

About to attempt a nap--that is cake batter on her face. I made a cake (sort of like Red Velvet Cake) to take to a very sweet elderly man from our church because he has been really sick. They had fun eating the icing on the beaters.

Now I must do a few things before the really cold temps come down hard (22 degrees tonight). I also need to icing the cake. Hope you had a fun Friday and enjoyed my photo tutorial!PS. Sorry no pics of Ev Man--he was sorta sick today and wasn't feeling well, so I somehow didn't snap pics of him. He has a new haircut and is looking esp boyish, so I'll try to get him a shot on here.

















5 comments:

MameyJane said...

I loved, loved, loved this post! The picture Evan drew was very impressive! You should laminate it or something. I bought some of those clear sleeves for my binder and I put those kind of things in them. I don't think we had as much fun today as ya'll did!

Pint-Size Princess said...

I love the pics!! I'm also happy to see that I'm not the only one who puts my kids down for naps with food on their faces, lol. Those pics Emory drew are awesome. Around here we just get a lot of super hero drawings, lol.

Anonymous said...

Very fun day!

MameyJane said...

Er, I said Evan...meant Em...brain fog?

Brandy said...

Loved the pictures.