CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Nothing to it...

There was really nothing to the Hurricane our way. We had a little bit of wind and scattered showers...nothing really. It was uneventful, to say the least. I'm not wishing for something bigger, but I do like to see a little bit more wind. I have good memories of us as children being on my grandparents' porch watching the trees sway over in the wind during a Hurricane. I don't mind Hurricanes. Tornadoes, no way. I am really scared to death of tornadoes. In fact, it may be #2 or #3 or my fears list! :o)

Not much more to post, normal, good day. Evan is walking really good now and probably does more walking than he does crawling. He is really growing up! He jabbers all the time and acts like he is carrying on a conversation with me. It's exciting.

I hope Emory's schoolbooks come in tomorrow! I'm anxious and looking forward to getting started really well.

I got up really early this morning, so I'm going to go to bed pretty early. Good Night!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

I grew up in Florida so hurricanes are nothing new to me. :-)

Here in Northern Texas we got real gusty winds all day from Gustav. No rain though. Just lots of wind and sunshine.

I love torandos! I have always wanted to be a tornado chaser...deep down, I still do! I don't know why they fascinate me so much.
I would probably change my mind if I ever was in one though. :-)

I;m glad you and the family are well!

September blessings,
Dawn