CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Guess what I got?


Just a quick post so my readers can celebrate with me: I got DSL! Yeah, I've had dial-up for all this time. It's wonderful how the page loads so quickly! Just thought I'd share.


We have had a good week. Done homeschooling every day, had fun with the kids, kept the house decent...yeah, it's been good! :o) Tomorrow is my last night of being the guest pianist at a nearby church's revival. I've enjoyed playing some of the hymns that we Pentecostals don't sing very much. :)


I think my mom wants to keep the kids tomorrow, so I hope for a nice productive day. We got a nice rain tonight, Praise the Lord, so the grass will hopefully be ready for mowing.


PS. Today Erin was sitting on the potty doing her 'business' when she looked up at me and inquired, "Mom, does my God have a booty"? LOL Wow, I don't think I was 'instant in season and out of season'. I didn't have a very good answer. :o)


God Bless!

0 comments: