CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Harvest is Plentiful....




No time to get on the computer much this week. Even now, it's 12am and I'm putting up peas (taking a break while they are on the stove). So, you just get a few photographs for now!


I put up 4 or 5 bags of tomatoes, 11 bags of peas (I think that's how much it's going to be) and the squash keeps coming.


Check out Evan's dimple on this picture! I got a bucketful of squash out of my garden just today! This watermelon is my FIRST!! It's in the frig waiting on me. Let you know how it turns out.


Hope you, my dear readers, are having a great summer!.

2 comments:

Hmm... said...

I am jealous... we got a late start... we have small tomatoe plants coming up to about 2' and blooming... no fruit on the vine though... next year may be better...

Dawn said...

Wow...those tomatoes and peas look scrumptious!!! My hubby is very eager to get a garden going. He has it all planned out and we got lots and lots of seeds so once he has some free time he plans on getting it started. He's so excited! :-)

Blessings,
Dawn