CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Anniversary

First off, I want to say Happy Anniversary to my dear husband of NINE wonderful years. I know most women probably think their husband is the best (I hope they have reason to think so), but really and truly, mine IS the best. He loves me and appreciates me. He is a wonderful father. But, the thing I appreciate the most about him is that he is a Godly, Christian man whose number one desire is to live for God and please Him. He is the ultimate high priest of our home. His desire for our children is not success, wealth or fame, but that they become saved, Godly men and women. I do not deserve such a wonderful man, but I am sooo thankful for him. We went out to eat to night by ourselves (rare!) and went to our favorite store, Books-A-Million and just lounged around, went to Lowe's (we are remodeling our master bath) and just enjoyed each other. We had a kidless night tonight and I'm going to enjoy some uninterrupted sleep, I hope. I do really, really miss my children, though! :( We are talking about going somewhere next year for our 10 year anniversary. I don't see how I can be away from my children over a day!! :( I know they are having a blast at my grandparents, but I need them! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cogratulations. We're just coming up to three years.