CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

23 Minutes in Hell

Have you ever read the book 23 minutes in Hell? What a stirring book. I have nothing but belief that this author did indeed experience what he wrote about, but even if it was just made up, I still believe there is a hell. I can't get the images that this book conjured up out of my mind. Everlasting torment--wow. What a drastic contrast to our beautiful, serene Heaven.

Most people who argue the "Is there really a Hell" issue wonder how a loving God could send people to hell. But, he doesn't. He created Hell for the devil and his followers. Not for mankind. Mankind has a choice to chose to follow Satan or Christ. Satan's followers can't go to Heaven with Christ. It's just not possible.

My being a Christian practically all my life, I can't comprehend in the least bit why someone would want to give up or never experience true peace, I mean TRUE peace and joy that serving God does bring to one's life. I LOVE serving my Savior. My home is one of complete peace and love. I don't want to ever take it for granted. I know that it is because my husband and I have Christ in our hearts. We trust Him to direct our paths. We don't want to do anything to grieve the Holy Spirit. We wish to please God. Our lives are in His hands.

Praise Be to God for His unspeakable gift! There is a remedy (to Hell) and His name is Jesus Christ!

1 comments:

Mrs. V. said...

I have not read the book, but I have seen him speak in a video and it is something I will never forget. If more people heard what his experience consisted of, maybe they would take things more seriously.