CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Read Alouds

We do a Bible chapter every night as a family, but we also do a read-aloud chapter from a chapter-book. We have been reading on Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and now are on Through the Looking Glass.

I.cannot.get.into.this.book

If it had been me only, I would've quit after the first chapter, but my son begs to read it every night. Alas, we have only one more chapter in this blessed book.

Thank goodness.

Next on our list is Aldo Applesauce by Joanna Hurwitz (?). It's got to be better!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hi =) I read on Keeping the Home that you wore dresses only. This is something i really want to do but have had troubles finding suitable dresses in my area. Where do you buy your dresses?

MameyJane said...

You know, you really shouldn't post pictures of delicious food when they are pregnant, appetite-driven women drooling over anything in sight. It puts my PC at risk of being eaten! I have so missed reading your blogs. I really liked the one about staying sane! I wish I was more like you in the no worries department. I get in such big tizzies about stuff. But living with people who have no sense of cleanliness is teaching me....something...patience? Endurance? Temperance? Things I hope to carry on into my next home!