CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Think this might be my last blog...

Sorry about the last blog, my son sort of took over and pressed "Publish" before I could stop him. I was on the phone, so go figure. Anyway, I didn't pass out or anything while typing like it appears! LOL

I'm pretty sure this will be my last blog under this URL. My blogs have become a more private place to share my thoughts and feelings and I don't want to offend anyone I know IRL. I feel like I need a more private place that I can just 'let it all hang out' without worrying about offending. You know how the pregnancy hormones rage, if you've ever been pregnant.

A dear friend of mine said she heard that I didn't like people calling to check on me or that I was tired of people checking on my pregnancy. I feel so badly because that's not it at all. I appreciate people calling or sending me mail or whatever. What was bothering me a few posts down was that I felt like I had to be on everyone's schedule and people had to make plans around me. Which, there is nothing wrong with either. People have to know. My own parents are putting a trip on hold bc they are trying to wait patiently, albeit I don't know how patient they are really being. :)

Anyway, I don't know where else my friend could've have found out about my frustrations, because my blog is the only place I vent. Now, she says she will try not to call back until after the baby is born, which is not what I want at all. :o( She does not read my blog, so somehow word got to her...

Anyway, I think I just need a diary, type private blog and then just keep my Bebo which is public (to my friends).

Maybe after my hormonal days are over, I can start back posting on this blog and be able to do other things besides express my frustrations and joys with being a parent, and the throes of mommyhood.

3 comments:

Pint-Size Princess said...

Be sure to let me know if/when you start blogging again, I really enjoyed reading :) For what it's worth, I have a private blog and my public one.

Unknown said...

Oh I am so sorry about that Monica.I Loved reading your blogs.I sure hate someone got that started.I know how you feel Hun.When you are pregnant your hormones do run out of control,but Honey people should understand that.Please let me know when you start back posting again or even make a blog just for us that loves your posting.I look forward to reading your post.Oh well,I love you and I hope things get better for you and that baby comes on its own just like you want it to do.Hope maybe to see you in the hospital or even maybe at campmeeting.

Love ya Sis,
Sonya

MameyJane said...

I am so going to miss reading your blogs. It's like making a trip home to me! :(