CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

To those I've left hanging...

Hello all! I have not had my baby, I've just haven't had much to report on my blog. I hope to liven it up again with some news before long. Basically, I cancelled my induction on Tuesday (for Wed) which I'm glad bc at my dr. appt on Wed., I was still 2 cm with my cervix thick. I don't think my labor would've progressed as well as I would like. So, here we are, Sunday night and still I'm here. My due date isn't until Wednesday, but everyone (including myself) is so ready for this baby. I think people actually feel sorry for me. :) I already have a few of the older men fr the church who volunteered this wk to drive me to the hospital. :) I'm going again Wed for my appt., and my Dh does not want me to come back home, but I probably will unless I'm a good 4 cm or so (active labor). As anxious as I am (NO one is as ready as I) to have this baby, I just believe in letting nature take over when it's time. The baby will come when ready. I guess that's the natural, crunchy side coming out of me. I did look on the internet today for some natural induction methods, but none appealed to me, really. I don't want to have diarrhea the entire I'm in labor so I don't want to try castor oil, etc. Once again, my body will not fail me when it comes to going into labor.

The only worry I have is my sister and her family are coming this weekend. I would hate for them to come and drive back home only to miss the birth by a day or so. They wouldn't get to come back for awhile. But, the Lord knows these things also.

My mom has been really good about coming once a wk and helping me here at the house. Of course, tonight (Sunday night) you can't tell it. I don't clean much on Sundays (rest day, right?) so by nightfall, it's pretty disastrous. If I did go into labor tonight, I would have to enlist someone to come straighten while I'm gone.

Emory has gone about 3 or 4 days straight with no nap. We sleep so late during the day that he just doesn't get sleepy. He is doing fine without the naps. We still don't go to bed until 9:30 or 10, but I know this will change when I go back to work.

Speaking of work, I've 'heard' that I will have the maths this year and maybe even a high school science. I really, really don't want this. I will do it, but it is not my desire at all. I'm just going to pray that I won't have to, Lord willing. I don't want a stressful year. I don't mind the maths as much, but my preference would be 3 Reading classes and 2 maths. I would love that schedule!!

Megan, sorry that I've left you hanging, hon! I have Bebo, too, that I update quite frequently, so if you have Bebo, let me know and I'll hook you up to my Bebo page! Also, I'm in the business for a good sling, let me know of a good brand. I want something stylish, yet maybe something I can find on Ebay. Send me a comment....hugs!

Will upload some photos later from the kids at the library!

1 comments:

Pint-Size Princess said...

I'll have to look up Bebo, I haven't heard of it.

As for the slings, can't help you there as I've never really found them comfortable (though I've always wanted to try a Hotsling, maybe I'd like it better than a ring sling?). Right now I use a Mei Tei and before that I used a homemade wrap with some slightly stretchy material so it's like a Moby. I'm all about the stretchy wraps for a newborn!

And don't fret about when the baby will come. It'll happen in time. I promise, you won't be pg forever :)