CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 02, 2007

Not too much to update

I don't have a lot to update, but basically my cervix is soft and 'ripe'. LOL Sounds nice! My dr. said that since this is my 3rd baby, I don't have to be dialated or thinned to go from 0-10 very fast. He said I would have a fast labor, which freaks me out.

I have felt awful today. I didn't sleep much at all last night. I slept all the way to my appt (almost 2 hrs away) and all the way back, so that tells me I didn't get as much sleep as I thought I had. The recliner isn't even sufficing me now. My back/side hurt a lot today and I've felt bloated. I have a slight sinus thing going on too. I just felt bad.

I was up 4 lbs. My total wt gain is 27 pounds. My bp was 110/68 which is always good. I have to go back next Friday. I can't help but thinking that might be the 13th. Hmmm.. Friday the 13th may bring good news?

Back to shelling my butterbeans. Harvest time is in full swing. Sure are enjoying the watermelons, though. YUM!

0 comments: