CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Mental Pictures you don't want to see...



We slept late today due to being up after midnight talking with friends from youth camp. The kids were really not too sleepy when we got home, so we just chilled until close to 1am. I don't think they have ever been up that late!

We worked outside some today; Dh weedeating and I cleaning up the backyard play area some. It can get really trashy quick! Usually we find a pair or two of Erin's panties lying in the backyard. She likes to strip quite frequently. I planted some daylily bulbs that my SIL sent and hope that they turn out fine. I washed off the kid's play things which were quite muddy. This afternoon, I hoed (that looks funny) some in the garden which is one of the mental pictures you don't want to see. Here I am 8.5 mos pregnant, hoeing in the garden with a hoe that is broken into. Yikes. Erase that from your memory please. Needless to say, I only hoed about 20 mins. When I got to the house, I discovered all doors locked. My Dh had come and gone and locked me out of the house. So the worst image possible is me, in walrus-form, climbing through my dining room window. Yes, it happened. A truck came by just as I was about to stand on the chair to get in the window. We never have traffic on our road. Maybe 5 cars per day, counting us and our neighbors.

I haven't had time to really 'school' Emory this summer, but I am taking about an hour a day to do some preschool games with him via the internet. Here is a cool site with educational games for preschoolers: www.gamequarium.com. I think that is right. He is doing really well and even works the laptop some himself. Erin is always with us, so I'm sure she will catch on fast by watching.

It is almost 7pm and the kids are still napping. If I don't get them up, we will have to go to bed late again. I could use some more alone time, though. Hmm...

Pregnancy update: movement has slowed a lot during the day; can get violent at night; contractions have been basically nonexistent the past two or three days. Very weird.

Adding a couple of pics of the kids on our beach vacation...

2 comments:

Pint-Size Princess said...

Ooh, thanks for the link. I need more educational games for Asher!

Pint-Size Princess said...

http://kugoi.blogspot.com/