CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Emory's home, dr. appt, and another misfortune




I had my dr. appt this morning and I have gained 4lbs in 2 weeks (23 overall). I lack 5lbs being what I was when Emory was born. I'm measuring 38 weeks (fundal ht), so either I'm really 38 weeks, or my baby is going to be over the average weight. Either one is a possibility. Makes me realize how much I want to get done over the next few days. I seem to be developing a clutter problem again. It drives me crazy. Anyway, that's basically all I have to report on the pregnancy front. Baby is really, really active at night. Lots of body parts sticking out all over the place. LOL


Erin went with me to the dr. (as well as my MIL) and she just charmed everyone. She was really good. I did enjoy having her to myself and not have to divide my attention for once. Would be nice to do that with Emory sometime too. I know he and I would have a good time alone. When we got in the examination room, she told the dr. she wanted to hear the 'heart beep'. Then she looked over at my dr. and said, "What's him called?" She was cute.


Emory came home today and he looked like he had grown a foot! He is such a big 4 yr. old. He was glad to see us and has been such a joy to have around this evening. I'm going to add a photo of him helping me make soap (I make my own laundry detergent: 3.5 cups Borax, 2.5 cups soap flakes--I use Ivory grated, and 1 cup Baking Soda). We make it about once a week. I have a serious problem with sniffing this soap conconction. It's a wonder I don't do laundry everyday because I love the smell of soap! I wish it tasted like it smells!


Emory also did some school tonight in some new homeschooling workbooks I bought him. I took a picture of that, but it doesn't show up very well. I'm so amazed and how he's catching on school-wise. He traced all the letters very nicely and followed instructions. He loves doing 'dot-to-dot' stuff and is really into that right now.


My toe is so much better today, but tonight I started hurting really badly in my jaw (where I had my partial root canal). I had to take a tylenol it was hurting so badly--throbbing. So, tomorrow if it's still hurting, I guess I'm up for a dentist trip. I hope I just bit down on that side too hard or something. I don't look forward to another partial root canal.


Tomorrow will be another rigorous cycle of vain cleaning attempts.


1 comments:

Pint-Size Princess said...

Glad all is going well. I'm so jealous of your weight gain (or lack thereof). My last pg was my "lightest" and I gained 35lbs. And fundal height doesn't really mean much. Genesis actually measured small starting at about 30wks, but she was 8lb9oz when born. Not huge, but definatly not small.