CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

32 week update

I really can't believe that I'm 8 mos pregnant now! I can't believe it, but when I look down at my protruding abdomen, I can absolutely believe it. I don't feel like I'm overly huge, but right on target (hopefully). I always forget to ask my stats at the dr. office and no one obliges, but I'm going to make an effort to ask what I'm measuring. Just interesting to see if I'm on track or not. If this baby is another 10 lber (Emory) then I have a lot of growing to do. I don't wish it to be so!

I'm doing a lot of cleaning and organizing so one could say I'm nesting a bit. I need to be, though. I've yet to bring out the baby things and will probably wait until 35 weeks pregnant or so. I need to wash the carseat cover and wash a few baby items (either unisex or of both genders). I will need to wash the bassinet covers, of course take all the junk out of it first. Would love to get me a new pack n play and not fool with the bassinet this time, but I don't need too much stuff.

My face is a little thicker but I haven't done the almighty nose spread or anything. Thank God. I haven't had a lot of swelling in my hands and feet, either. They just hurt from the added weight and being on them all day long.

I don't feel like the baby has turned or anything. I can't go by low or high because every one of my babies have been carried low. I guess because I'm long waisted.

Sleep is still good, but turning over in bed is an absolute pain, literally. I have to talk myself into my body moving and turning. Yikes.

I'd say I've gained 20 lbs or a little over so far. May ask dr. about that next time, also.

Still want a HB, but just leaving it up to the Lord. If I have to go to the hospital, I want to wait until I'm very much in labor, stay as little as I can, coming home the next day. We'll see.

I don't know if I've mentioned Erin and her success in pottytraining. We are doing great! She still needs a pull-up at night, because she is never dry in the mornings. I think she has a very small bladder. I'm not afraid to go out in public without a PUll up anymore. I think she will be fully trained when this baby is born.

We are still unsure about names for this baby. I think it's a girl so I'm desperate. My sister mentioned not going with an E name since we plan to have more children. Then I can start a new letter. Problem is, I haven't another name that I like and would be desperate to come up with something here at the last minute. yeesh it's hard to name a child.

That's all for today. Need to go iron, catch up on weekly chores, and fight off this napping feeling. Why should I? I'm 8 mos pregnant! :) I wouldn't if I hadn't got about 9 hrs of sleep last night! :)
Gonna post my cleaning schedule for you just in case it might help?

If you read my blog, leave me a comment so I'll know someone is out there! :)

1 comments:

Pint-Size Princess said...

I'm here!! Yay for you and your cleaning schedule. I don't have a real schedule. We have our daily routines of picking up at night, making beds in the morning ect and then I clean after we do school and such. What I do instead of a schedule though is I have a list of rooms, and I just work my way down the list, usually doing one a day, or over two days. Once a room is a done, I move onto the next room. Of course I"m not afraid to switch things up. If I'm supposed to be doing the living room, but my feet are sticking to the kitchen floor, then I'll do the kitchen which includes getting mopped! I found this was better for me b/c if I have a schedule than I always feel like I"m behind and trying to catch up, or the kitchen hasn't been mopped in a month, or some other stress inducing thing. I suppose the key is knowing yourself and what works for you! I'm glad you know what works :)