CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dinner Guests

I will getting the house extra spiffied-up today. My brother and his family will be coming over for supper tonight (if noone gets sick between now and then...). I have a slight idea about what we will be having, but it's definitely not set in stone. (probably a roast and the trimmings... think, new slow-cooker...;o)
I will not be posting a Tuesday's Topic today because I frankly don't have time, but I might do it tomorrow. I have read through the Bible this year (minus a few chapters when I wasn't so faithful) and so I'm in Revelations. Hence, all that is on my thoughts throughout the day is vials, beasts, seals, angels, torment, etc. Not much for a good topic, eh? I guess just, "Be Ready". :o)
Have a good day, folks. Amy, I'll be looking forward to seeing you very soon at our New Years' Bash at your mother's. :o) Don't worry about procrastinating with the gifts--YOUR present still isn't wrapped. Your's and Emma's. I'm not really procrastinating--I just know that it will probably be tomorrow or Thursday before I wrap. Better yet, I will have a nice gift bag for you. :o)
I will still be decluttering some. I only made it to 80+ items yesterday, so I've got some catching up to do!

0 comments: