CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pt Six







Let's put all the dishes in the sink. Wait are there some from the weekend too?? Well, I think I'll put them off a little bit longer. Go outside and play with the kids a bit. It's such a cool fall evening.




My mother in law comes over to show us the Saddleback Caterpillar that put my FIL in deep misery by its excrutiating sting! Interesting, huh?




Daddy works in the bathroom, our ongoing project. We are finally getting somewhere. He is such a hard worker!




Evan runs around with "Wocket in my Pocket" for about 10 minutes. It is so cute. I had been reading to the kiddos, so he wanted to show me that he could read by himself! :)




The bed is *finally* made--a couple of hours before it is time to crawl in...the freshly laundered sheets will feel lovely tonight!




0 comments: