CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday's My Day Part one







...It's just another Manic Monday!.... :o) Thought I'd share with you my day.


Last night, Evan had a bout of something that had him crying for about an hour--I think it was teething, ears, stomach or maybe all of the above?? I don't know. After some Tylenol and lots of prayer, he went to bed about 2:30. So...we slept until 8:30! Now, I like to get up between 6:30 and 7:00 and get the kids up at 8, but it was dreery out and the night before's events caused me to sleep late. So...we had a bowl of cereal, which I usually save for Sundays. Next, we got all the sheets off the beds. The kids helped rather cheerfully! I was proud. Evan got a diaper change while gnawing on the Tylenol bottle. While I straightened up my room and got dressed, look what transpired in the living room! :o) They had all the pillows and extra blankets for their cave! :o) Here I am dressed for the day. It is a little cool this morning, so I wore a thin sweater like shirt.


e

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing your day!