CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday's My Day Part 3







Somewhere in here I spent about 30-45 minutes cleaning up the kids' room (with their help). It had gotten awful over the weekend!! You could barely see the floor. Ugh. I had a picture, but it obviously didn't download?




What a nice surprise, Daddy is home for a short visit!!! :o)




I round up a quick dinner, begin making preparations, with my Supervisor sitting on the counter! :o) I don't know how it is at your house during food preparations, but at mine, someone is going to be on the counter every time! LOL Notice that they still aren't really dressed for the day! :o/




Spaghetti, Yurm!! I ran out of reg noodles and had to use some whole wheat elbow noodles..I think I liked it better that way!




Daddy's gone, and life gets back to...hmm...getting in trouble?? See that marker spot on the door..that was Ms. Erin's creativity gone awry! The first 'trouble' incident of the day. Guess it isn't too bad. ha. She did have to scrub it up and clean the rest of the door that she could reach.




Time for some Mama's milk! Erin is resting at this point and Emory is chilling before his Reading and other lessons. (Sorry about the blur of this pic)


0 comments: