CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Goals...got any?

Lots of things on my mind tonight, hence the 3 or 4 posts that I'm coughing up (literally...see last post about asthma). I'd appreciate comments on, er, all of the posts..ahem. :)

Tonight I was thinking about posting about my goals. I don't want to be misunderstood about posting about goals. I'm way content with my life right now because I'm doing God's will. I'm at home being a keeper of my home, a mother to my children, and a helpmeet to my husband. I have found my niche, so to speak. In fact, I love my home and all it's imperfections. It's a wonderful place. I can't understand why my kids hardly ever want to come home after we visit someone because I'm the opposite...I LOVE being in my castle! Anyway.....

There are some things that I might like to aspire to do/be one day when or if God sees fit. These things all fall second to my duties as a Christian wife/mother.

Goals (typed in the order of desire)
One day open a health food store that also could serve healthy lunches/sandwiches/snacks, etc.

Write books on homemaking/mothering/homeschooling stuff

Smaller Goals
Have a regular exercise program
Eat healthy all the time
Be more self sufficient (grow more food, make things, etc.)
Be debt free (almost got this one done)
Have more animals (farm type)

Of course, I have family goals and goals for me and my husband, but these are some individual goals that I have. What are your goals?

PS Look for an upcoming post on 10 things ultimate relaxation/fun things (I consider fun) I would like to do (before I die...LOL).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... goals... will have to think about that one.