CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Today and a few highlights...

Well, I didn't get to everything on my list today, like sweeping the porch and watering all my plants (they are looking pretty thirsty too), but I did do some out-of-the-ordinary things like rearrange the furniture in my living room (totally spontaneous) and hang a picture on the wall. Evan's evening nap was 30 minutes, so that shortened my 'free' time.

Emory wasn't as cooperative with school today. He got up around 6ish this morning and he was way tired when it came time for his individual lessons with me. I finally knew it was impossible to capture his attention, so I sent him to be. I guess there will be days like this.

We have settled into a routine and they have been doing great. My house still is not spotless, but I'm doing my Binder and keeping up to date with the cleaning. I have some major decluttering to do and I can't seem to ever get to my Focus Cleaning for the day, any, so I think I will see if my mom wants to babysit for a couple days before long so I can declutter. My goodness, the clothes that these children have. I have got to do tons of decluttering! I'm not stressing over what isn't done. I'm doing my best, we are having fun, and at least things aren't chaotic. They are rather pleasant, in fact.

Well, our children (sans Evan) sang with us tonight at church. We sang, "How Could I Ever Not Love the Lord". It was so special to sing with my children. I would love to see them develp a talent to sing songs for our Saviour!

Well, I can't quit yawning, so I will end for now. I have been keeping some really late nights this week. I might actually be able to get into bed before my husband falls asleep! :)

0 comments: