CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 05, 2006

NaturalMamaX2

Geez, I have not blogged in ages! I think about it quite often, but nothing gets done about it. A summer has gone by and another school year is well underway. I lot has happened since I last blogged including a miscarriage and a few pounds put on! Both of those are very sad on which to think. I think they are related, tho. After the miscarriage, I really, really want to eat like, LOTS. It is so hard to eat healthy when I have to eat at school and take no time to take my lunch. I do take an organic oatmeal package every day, but I'm not always faithful to it.

Emory took his first 'road trip' away from us. He went with my mom and dad to my sister's. I think he had a blast and I have reports that he was on good behavior the whole trip! I realized when I saw him tonight just how much I missed him. I believe a *small* leave of absence does one good at times, you always realize how dear the person is when they're gone and can't wait to make it up to them when they get back! Anyway, I couldn't stop loving on him when he got home.

Erin has been really, really sick this weekend. I have her on Umcka and Wally's Ear Oil because I'm pretty sure she has an ear infection along with a nasty cough/cold. I won't take her to the doctor unless she shows symptoms that I've never seen before in my children. She really looks great since we've come in from church. Her color is right and she has been playing with Emory. They are so close these days and play really great together. Cute kids, they are!

I must face the inevitable: lesson plans. So much for getting into bed by 10pm. I did go to bed early this weekend. For some reason, I DIE on the weekends. Like, never stay up late on the weekends. I have to have sleep.

Until later,
NaturalMamaX2

0 comments: